The Resource Stones in water
- Stones in water
- Statement of responsibility
- Donna Jo Napoli
- After being taken by German soldiers from a local movie theater along with other Italian boys including his Jewish friend, Roberto is forced to work in Germany, escapes into the Ukrainian winter, before desperately trying to make his way back home to Venice
- Golden Kite Award for Fiction, 1997.
- Sydney Taylor Book Award for Older Readers, 1998.
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 1998
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 1998
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- LC call number
- LC item number
- St 1997
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Stones in water
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Stones in water
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.akron.lib.in.us/resource/IKb4cgAaFeU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.akron.lib.in.us/resource/IKb4cgAaFeU/">Stones in water</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.akron.lib.in.us/#ACPL"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.akron.lib.in.us/">Akron Carnegie Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Akron Carnegie Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...